Cobix 200 mg medicine is normally prescribed to treat inflammation and pain especially in the conditions of dysmenorrhea and arthritis. While on this medicine, your doctor will also advise for drinking a lot of water to reduce stomach irritations. He makes regular monitoring of the liver functioning as well.
Use of Cobix 200 Mg capsule:
So, why is Cobix 200 mg prescribed for?
- Rheumatoid arthritis – Cobix 200 mg capsules are used to treat several symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. These may include pain, swelling, joint stiffness, etc.
- Osteoarthritis – These capsules also offer solutions for painful and tender joints due to osteoarthritis.
- Ankylosing spondylitis – This medicine can also be used to treat pain and stiffness problems due to ankylosing spondylitis.
- Dysmenorrhea – Cobix 200 mg capsules can also relieve extreme pains and cramps situations of menstruation.
- Acute pain – Acute pain symptoms due to strains, sports injuries, sprains, etc. can be treated with Cobix 200 mg capsules.
When Cobix 200 mg capsules should not be used?
- Allergy – The consumption of Cobix 200 mg capsules are not at all recommended for those patients who are allergic to Cobix 200 mg or any other NSAID drugs.
- Asthma – patients who have ever suffered due to NSAID-induced urticaria, rhinitis, and asthma should not consume these capsules.
- CABG – The consumption of Cobix 200 mg capsules is not recommended for those patients who have a history of recently performed coronary artery bypass surgery.
Warnings for the consumption of Cobix 200 mg capsules:
- Pregnancy – Pregnant women should not be prescribed with this medicine.
- Breast-feeding - Cobix 200 mg can be excreted in the breast milk of the breastfeeding moms. So, the breast-feeding mothers should not be prescribed this medicine, unless necessary.
- Effect of heart – If this medicine is consumed for a prolonged time, it can affect the heart. In such scenarios, it can increase the chances for heart attack and stroke.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding – If taken for a longer time, Cobix 200 mg capsules may result in severe bleeding especially in the old people who are suffering from gastrointestinal diseases.
- Impaired kidney function – While the patient is on Cobix 200 mg medicine, close monitoring of kidney functionalities is mandatory. Your doctor would decide the dosage based on creatinine clearance.
- Impaired liver function – People who have a liver injury, should not be prescribed with this medicine. Generally if strongly needed by the patient with moderate liver injury, medical experts reduce the dosage by 50%.
Side effects of Cobix 200 mg capsules:
Cobix 200 mg capsules can also have a few minor side effects just like every other medicine. Don’t worry as your doctor will take care of that. Such side effects may be –
- Swelling in the areas of lower leg or foot.
- Stomach pain
- Increased BP
- Running rose
- Decreased appetite
Interactions with other medicines:
If your doctor has prescribed you with this medicine after understanding all your physical conditions then you should never worry to use this drug. Buy Cobix 200 mg capsules online to get the doorstep delivery at the discounted rates.