From the treatment of ear infections and pneumonia as a child to the treatment of skin inflammation or urinary tract infection as an adult, most of us have been prescribed an antibiotic by our doctors at least once in our lifetime. Antibiotics belong to the antimicrobial class of drugs that is used for the treatment of bacterial infections. They entered into the medical field in the 20th century and created a revolution in the treatment of different types of bacteria-borne diseases. It works by killing the disease causing bacteria or inhibiting its growth in the body.
This drug is used in the treatment of a large range of diseases like skin infections, tonsillitis, chlamydial infections, ear infections, bronchitis, dental infections, pneumonia, respiratory tract infections, soft tissue infections, urinary tract infections, staph infections, gonorrhea, strep throat, and otitis etc. To cure such diseases, there are a number of antibiotics present in the market and you can also buy antibiotics drugs online. Here is a list of the most effective antibiotic drugs that are prescribed by most physicians.
- Alevo: Alevo 250 mg, known by the generic name Levofloxacin, is one of the most common medicines used for the treatment of different types of bacterial infections. It is also used for treating tuberculosis. This drug inhibits the DNA replication that helps in killing the bacteria and therefore preventing the disease from spreading.
- Althrocin: The generic name of Althrocin is Erythromycin and it is found as Althrocin 250 mg and Althrocin 500 mg. It is used for treating the bacterial infections in the throat, lungs and other parts of the body. A person suffering from pneumonia, bronchitis, otitis media, pertussis and rheumatic fever is prescribed this drug. It is effective in providing relief in any type of bacterial infection in the ear, lungs, throat, sinus, nose, windpipe, and soft tissue.
- Augmentin: There are three varieties of Augmentin available in the market for treating different types of bacterial infections; these are Augmentin 250+125 mg, Augmentin 500+125 mg and, Augmentin 875+125 mg. The generic name of this drug is Amoxicillin + Clavulanic Acid and is commonly used for treating various bacterial infections like urinary tract infection, cystitis, sinusitis, animal bites, bronchitis, pyelonephritis, skin or soft tissue infection, and cellulitis.
- Azee: Azee 100 mg, known by the generic name Azithromycin, is yet another antibiotic that is very effective in treating different types of bacterial infections. Doctors usually prescribe it for the treatment of pharyngitis/tonsillitis, community acquired pneumonia, skin and soft tissue infections, and ear infection (otitis media).
- Campicillin: Campicillin, marketed by its generic name Ampicillin, comes in two variables Campicillin 250 mg and Campicillin 500 mg. These capsules have proved effective in treating the different microbial infections caused by bacteria in the lungs, brain, urinary tract, and heart. Diseases like endocarditis, bacterial meningitis, bacterial septicemia, urinary tract infection, and respiratory tract infection can be treated using this antibiotic drug.
These five might not be all but they definitely come in the list of the most effective antibiotic drugs in the market. You can now easily buy antibiotics drugs online from various online pharmacy stores that have opened up in recent times.