There are dozens of eye problems you might face and to treat them you need a trusted medicine. Here are some of the most popular eye care medicines that you can go for:
- Nevanac Eye Drop 5ml: People often suffer from pain and swelling in their eyes after a cataract surgery and in order to reduce them, Nevanac eye drop is advised. Nevanac eye drop blocks the secretion of certain chemical messengers that cause pain and inflammation, which eventually cures pain and swelling. Apart from these major issues, various minor problems like itchiness, redness, irritation, etc., are also cured by this medicine.
- Albucid 10% Eye Drop: Albucid 10 % Eye Drops is a popular antibiotic that is used to treat bacterial infections of the eye and also prevents the infections that may occur after an eye injury. This eye care medicine is 100% safe to use and hasn’t shown any notable side effects yet. Albucid 10% Eye Drop is also used for the prevention of crusty eyelids as it is also caused by bacteria.
- Careprost Eye Drop: Careprost Eye Drop lowers the increased eye pressure by decreasing the production of eye fluid or ‘aqueous humour’. This eventually reduces the risk of vision loss. Careprost Eye Drop is widely used for treating glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
- Norflox 5ml Eye Drop: Norfloxacin Ophthalmic is an antibiotic used for treating bacterial infections of the eyes. If not treated properly, bacterial infections can prove to be extremely dangerous for your eyes that might even result in permanent blindness. Norflox 5ml eye drop doesn’t have any serious side effects and is 100% safe for everyone, irrespective to the age of the user.
- Seaweed Eye Gel: Eye fatigue and dark circles are major concern nowadays. Due to the busy and hectic life people aren’t able to get full sleep or stay hydrated, which Sresult in dark circles and eye fatigue. Seaweed eye gel can prove to be highly advantageous in this scenario as it offers a cooling sensation to the eyes and hydrate the eye blood vessels. This leads to the reduction of dark circles and eye fatigue.
Whenever you feel a little irritation in your eye, take immediate actions and get rid of it as soon as possible. Mentioned above are some of the famous eye care medicines that can be trusted blindly. Instead of searching in the market, you can go for eye care medicine online shopping and save your time.
Eye Care Medicines in USA
May common eye disorder disappear without treatment or can be managed by self-treating various products- from arterial tears and ointments to ocular decongestants – are available over the counter (OTC), these products can help with dryness, itching, or excessive watering of the eye. However, just word of caution-in some instances, what may seem like a minor eye problem may lead to a severe/serious, potentially blinding situation. So, always check with your doctor for any persisting eye symptoms or problem. Many safe and effective OTC products for mild to moderate eye disorders are available for self-treatment. Two important factors to remember when considering self-treatment are:-1. if the problem appears to involve the eyeball itself, you should consult a physician immediately,2. If you use OTC eye care product for 72 hours without improvement of the symptoms being treated or the conditions worsens, you also should see vision, double vision, eye pain, or low visual is one of your symptoms, see an ophthalmologist (MD) immediately. Ophthalmologists and optometrists both provide routine eye exams. Ophthalmologists are physicians (MDs) who have specialized in diagnosing and medically or surgically treating diseases of the eyes and visual system. Ophthalmology is the medical specialty dealing with the eye problems. Optometrists are health care professionals who provide vision care and diagnosis. The stop of their care ranges from sight testing and correction to the diagnosis and management of changes in vision. An optician is a technician who is skilled in fitting eyeglasses, their frames, and contact lenses. To self-treat common ocular disorders with OTC eye care medicines, readers should understand.
Patient Expect During an Eye Examination:-
Routine eye exams today often use state-of-the art technology to examine all portions of the eye in order to both determine the eye’s refractive state (whether or not glasses are necessary) and allow the diagnosis of certain eye diseases, such as macular degeneration and other retinal diseases, cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic changes in the eye. Vision problems may be due to either a need for glasses or a disease of the eyes. Your eye care provider will determine the cause of any vision loss and evaluate your eye health. A prescription for glasses will be provided if contact lenses or refractive surgery, such as LASIK, needed, may be discussed. If eyeglasses are prescribed, an optician will fit you for eyeglass frames and order the appropriate lenses. This may be for distance or near or may be for both, as in a bifocal or multifocal glass.
Some common disorders of the eye can (sometimes) be self-treated:-
- Blephartis:- Blepharitis is a common condition that is caused by inflammation of the eyelid. It result in re, scaly, and thickened eyelids and typically some loss of the eyelashes. Blepharitis may be due to either bacterial infection with staphylococcus Epidermidis or staphylococcus Aureus, Seborrheic dermatitis (a type of skin inflammation of unknown cause) or a mixture of the two. It is sometimes related with Rosacea of the face. The most common complaints of Blepharitis are itching, flaking of the eyes.
- Lice:- the eyelids can become infested with one of two different lice, the crab louse (Phthirus pubis) or the head louse (Pediculus humans capitis). Lice of the eyelids cause symptoms and signs that are similar to those of Blepharitis (red, scaly, and thickened eyelids, usually with some loss of the eyelashes). It is common in young school age children. One can sometimes see or feel movements of the adult lice at the base of the lashes. Petrolatum or a non-medicated ointment is applied to the eyelid and suffocates the lice eggs
- Contact dermatitis:- contact dermatitis is an inflammation of the skin that causes swelling, scaling, or redness of the eyelid with intense itching. This condition usually is triggered by the topical use of a product (soap or makeup) or exposure to a foreign substance. If both the upper and lower eyelids are affected, the cause of the inflammation is likely to be an allergic reaction.
Common eye conditions usually require treatment by an ophthalmologist:-
Trauma:- blunt trauma to the eye requires immediate evaluation by an ophthalmologist. Trauma to the eye can cause bleeding into the eye from ruptured blood vessels or result in structural ocular alterations that may cause detachment of the retina. Any of these situations can seriously impair vision.
- Abrasion: an abrasion generally occurs when a fingernail or other foreign thing rubs across the cornea or conjunctiva and removes some surface tissue. There is a risk of bacterial or fungal contamination and infection due to an eye abrasion.
- Chemical exposure:- exposure of the eye to household cleaning solutions, fumes, or an actual chemical splash requires immediate evaluation by a physician, though initially it may be self-treated with water or another irrigant.
- Keratitis:- Keratitis is an inflammation of the cornea that may occur alone or simultaneously with conjunctivitis. This inflammation may be infectious (resulting from a virus, bacteria, fungus, or parasite) or noninfectious in origin. The symptoms of Keratitis such as- blurred vision, pain, and intolerance to light (photophobia) etc. It also may be due to contact lens over wear.
- Corneal swelling:- Corneal swelling, or edema, is a condition in which excess fluid accumulates within the cornea. The edema causes visual disturbances such as halos or starbursts around lights. Reduced vision may or may not occur. Corneal swelling can arise as a complication of contact lenses, trauma, surgical damage to the cornea, elevated intraocular pressure or an inherited defect of the cornea.
- Uveitis:- Uveitis is an inflammation of the eye structures in the unveil tract (the iris and other structures within the eye to which the iris attaches). Uveitis may occur without an obvious cause or may be due to trauma or an inflammatory disease present throughout the body.
OTC Eye Care Products
There are some major types of OTC eye care products commonly available such as:- Artificial tear drops, Artificial tear ointments or emollients, Eye washes, Hyperosmotics, Scrubs, Decongestants, Antihistamines, Newer allergy eye drop etc. Each product contains one or more active and inactive ingredients.
- Artificial tear drops:- lubricants (also called Artificial tears) are synthetic (manmade), water based solutions that are used to lubricate the eye and thicken tears. Artificial tears are made by experts as solutions or suspensions, varying in viscosity. Popular examples of artificial tears include Agua site, Bion tears, etc. mostly people develop sensitivity to the preservatives in these solutions, causing increasing redness, burning, or itching etc. Most of these products of eye-care are also available in a preservative free (PF) form. Artificial tears usually are used three to five times a day as needed for relief of symptoms.
- Artificial tear ointments or emollients:- ointments also are useful lubricants. These products are not water based and contain lubricating ingredients similar to petroleum jelly, examples of ointments include Lacri-lube, moisture eyes PM, and refreshes PM. Their benefits over a water based solution are that they remain in the eye longer these ointments cause visual blurring immediately after their use. Therefore, they are commonly used only prior to sleep.
- Eye washes:- eye washer (also known as ocular Irrigants) are used to cleanse and/or rinse debris from the eye. These products are maintain to the proper acidity and electrolyte concentration so as to be non-irritating to the eye. Washes are available as liquids or drops. These products may consist of boric acid with sodium borate, sodium phosphate or sodium hydroxide to maintain the proper acidity.
- Hyperosmotics:- Hyperosmotics are used to treat corneal swelling. Hyperosomotics draw water out of the cornea and thus reduce corneal swelling. Most OTC Hyperosmotics consist of sodium chloride in various concentrations as either a solution or an ointment.
- Scrubs:- eyelid scrubs are useful for removing oils, debris, or loose skin that can be associated with eyelid inflammation. Soap agents provide the foaming action.
- Newer allergy eye drop preparations:- recently new classes of eye drops for the treatment of itching due to allergy have become available over the counter, Zasitor, a non steroidal anti-inflammatory drop, is an example of these.
Get Best Eye Care Medicine Online from Indian Pharmacy
All generic medicine (AGM), we are the leading online pharmacy of India which deals in the especially in eyes products across the world. Millions of people in the US, UK, CANADA, RUSSIA, JAPAN, CHINA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA, etc, are buy eye-care medicine online from AGM pharmacy because we provide the best product with affordable price to the customer. A patient can easily shop eye-care products online from our pharmacy just one click because we provide a user friendly home page. A little educated person can purchase eye-care medicine online in just few steps. That is why we are the first choice of people to buy eye-care products online in the world. A person can get his medicine in a specific time period in any part of the world if he buy eye-care medicine online from our pharmacy because we provide fast shipping and secure payment mode to the customers.