‘The blue pill’ or “the little blue pill” is the nickname given to the erectile dysfunction treatment Viagra, because of its appearance. Viagra is the most generally utilized of all erectile dysfunction treatments. Since its presentation in 1998, Viagra has assisted great many men with their erectile dysfunction and has been endorsed by various famous people.
The notorious blue pill is perceived worldwide, making Viagra questionable the most popular medicine in the world. Being a prescription just medicine, you should counsel a doctor to get Viagra. Through our circumspect online conference measure, you can order Viagra through our administration without addressing a doctor face to face.
|Qty||Price||Price per pill or unit|
|30 Tablet/s||$45.00||$1.50||Add to Cart|
|60 Tablet/s||$72.00||$1.20||Add to Cart|
|90 Tablet/s||$90.00||$1.00||Add to Cart|
|120 Tablet/s||$108.00||$0.90||Add to Cart|
How to use Blue Pill:
One of the main reasons behind blue pill popularity is how easy it is to use:
- Viagra is a blue pill that is swallowed by mouth.
- Take Viagra (blue pill) on an empty stomach at least one hour before sex.
- The effects of Viagra last between 4 to 6 hours before sex because the effects can wear off.
- If you plan to use Viagra, do not drink more than a couple of units of alcohol since this can reduce its effectiveness.
- Never take more than one Viagra tablet at a time or in combination with any other erectile dysfunction medication.
- Don’t take Viagra more than once in a 24 hours period.
Guidelines on consuming Viagra are above, but for more detailed information see medicine pack of blue pills and consult with your healthcare professional.
When not to use:
Viagra can be risky for certain people with underlying health conditions. What’s more, this is the reason it’s critical honestly and exact when giving your medical history during an appraisal.
Health conditions that can make blue pill unsafe include:
- If you have or have ever had heart disease like: heart attack.
- An irregular heartbeat.
- Chest pain or angina
- Having had a stroke in the past six months.
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- High or low blood pressure (hypertension).
- Penis condition (like Priapism) and sickle cell anemia.
- Eye problems.
Viagra can likewise be perilous for you in the event that you take different meds, similar to nitrates which are frequently prescribed for chest pain or pulmonary hypertension. In the event that you take drugs for these conditions alongside Viagra it can cause your blood pressure to drop to a risky level.
The above notice condition or circumstance the blue pills might be hazardous for a patient, consistently utilize this drug after talking with your medical care supplier.
Some common medications that can make Viagra unsafe such as:
- Nitrates (indulging amyl nitrites or poppers)
- Guanylate cyclase stimulators, e.g Adempas (Riociguat)
- Alpha blockers, e.g Tamsulosin
- HIV protease inhibitors, e.g Ritonavir, Crixivan, etc.
- Oral antifungal medications, e.g Nizoral etc.
- Antibiotics e.g Clarithromycin, or Erythromycin
- Hypertension medication
How does blue pills Works:
The Viagra pill contains an ingredient called Sildenafil (Viagra is only the brand name). By loosening up the muscle cells in the penis, Viagra expands blood flow to the penis; Viagra builds blood flow to the penis which accomplishes an erection. Taking the little blue pill has been demonstrated to be successful in accomplishing an erection for 85% of men with erectile dysfunction. It should be noticed that Viagra is definitely not an aphrodisiac: it won’t help accomplish an erection without sexual arousal.
Alternatives to Viagra:
The blue pill isn’t an erectile dysfunction treatment available. There are various choices to browse: on the off chance that one treatment doesn’t work for you, another might. A diagram of famous treatments can be found beneath.
Cialis: An almond-shaped yellow tablet, Cialis medicine is the most expensive ED drug but also the longest lasting. Cialis medicine remains active for up to 36 hours.
Levitra: Levitra medicine comes as a round orange pill. It is similar to Viagra in length of effect but can be consumed with meals, unlike Viagra.
Sildenafil: it is available as a little blue pill, sometimes white. Sildenafil is the active ingredient of blue pills. Essentially, it is Viagra without the Viagra brand name and is thus significantly low cost.
Spedra: A pale yellow, oval tablet, spedra medicine is the fastest acting of all ED treatments. This medicine can take effect only in fifteen minutes.
Warnings for blue pills:
You may require emergency treatment in the event that you get an erection that goes on for more than goes on for over four hours and occurs with no sexual excitement. You may hear a specialist consider it a “priapism”. Blood gets caught in the penis and can’t flow back out. It can prompt scarring and perpetual ED if not treated.
Also seek emergency treatment with any of the following things happen:
- Painful erection
- Chest pain
- A rash
- Itching or burning during urination etc.
If you are having chest pain and have taken Viagra in the past 24 hours, don not take nitroglycerin. Call for an EMS and make sure you or someone with you tells them which ED drugs you took.
Side Effects of blue pills
Similar to many medications, there is a chance that Viagra could give you side effects. The most commonly reported problems are;
- Hot flushes
- Blocked nose
- Stomach ache
- Flushing (skin redness or feeling hot)
- Changes to sight
- Muscles pain
- Loss of hearing etc.
It is extremely unlikely to foresee which side effects you may get, anyway your medical history, current medical conditions, and your lifestyle might be a contributing component. You may likewise not get any side effects. The patient information leaflet for Viagra incorporates the rundown of conceivable Viagra side effects recorded previously. The previously mentioned is certifiably not a finished rundown of side impact.
Blue pills Dosage
All possible dosages and drug forms blue pills may not be included here. Your dosage, drug form, and how often you use the medicine will depend on:
- Your age
- The condition being treated
- How severe your condition is.
- Other medical conditions you have
- How you react to the first dose.
Available Dosage for blue pills:
Form: Oral Tablets
Strengths: 25mg, 50mg, 100mg
Adult dosage (ages 18 to 64 years)
- Typical dosage: 50mg, taken as needed about one hour before sexual stimulus, it can be consumed 30min to 4 hours before sexual activity.
- Maximum dosage: 100mg once per day.
Child dosage (ages 0 to 17 years):
This medicine has not been confirmed to be safe or effective in children younger than 18 years.
Senior dosage (ages 65+ years)
The kidneys, liver, or heart of older grown-ups may not function just as they used to. This can cause your body to deal with drugs all the more gradually. Therefore, a higher amount of a drug remains in your body for a more extended time. This medicine may raise your severe or serious side effects.
Your PCP may begin you on lowered measurements of sildenafil. This can help keep levels of this drug from developing in your body.
Effectiveness of Blue Pills:
Viagra has been demonstrated to be effective in 66% of men with erectile dysfunction. Viagra’s effectiveness is diminished on the off chance that you take it after a hefty feast or devouring a lot of alcohol. Without sexual stimulation Viagra won’t deliver any outcomes. The underlying cause and seriousness of your erectile dysfunction likewise impacts on how effectively you react to Viagra. Try not to stress on the off chance that you don’t encounter effective outcomes the first occasion when you take Viagra. This isn’t exceptional. Specialists prescribe attempting Viagra up to multiple times prior to moving to a higher dosage or investigating an alternative treatment.
How do I take blue pills?
- Viagra is used as a small blue pill. Consume Viagra on an empty stomach, and certainly not after a heavy food. Do not use alcohol when taking it. Viagra should be use at least an hour before sex to allow maximum time to take effects.
How long does blue pill last?
- Generally, blue pills last around 4 hours. Therefore, don’t take blue pill in the morning, if you expect to have sex that coming evening-as by then the effects will have worn off.
How often should blue pills be taken?
- Blue pills can be taken daily; however do not take more than one tablet in 24 hours, regardless of dosage. If no results occur do not consume another pill. You should never take blue pills along with any other erectile dysfunction medications.